Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 12-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
jennypretty

How do I use Facebook like button?

Hello,

I want to use Facebook like button on my dating sites (at the footer).

How do I use it? On my facbook individual account or whole site.

Currently, I have this code at the footer:
<script src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>
<fb:like href="http://www.mydomain.com/" layout="standard" show_faces="false" action="like" font="arial"></fb:like>
I have 10 likes on the homepage total now.

I also have a FB account address as: facebook.com/mydomainname

Which method should I use?
Should I leave the way it is now or make a link to my individual page (facebook.com/mydomainname) on the footer?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

&
jennypretty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
nagavenkata

It's better to use like button for your website home page at the bottom and top the website pages along with a facebook page like plugin to get likes even for your facebook page.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:46 AM   #3
aksharbharti

Instead of using log in button use Like box in your website. Like box shows the all your currently activities,likes faces of people who liked you.
Just go to social plugins in Facebook.com/developers and select like box stream then put your page user name link.you will get automatically get code.
aksharbharti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #4
maria.cute

Create your own page so that people who are interest to stay in touch can easily like your page and this could be happen by adding social icon referring toward your page. Second add social plugin to your site, a person who is interested to share your site with freind can easily share with them.

|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:03 AM   #5
Wisestep

Use like button to put on your blogs or websites to get likes to your product ... and get advertised...!!

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:00 AM   #6
Kunalmathur

It is really effective to improve the Facebook likes.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote