Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-02-2015, 02:58 AM   #1
rajnisht

How can I build good SEO?

Hello SEO Expert,

I have Single Question about my site TrifidResearch

Hello Friends, I am confused what I do in SEO On-Page and Off-Page.if you have any best strategies please comment on my post.?

And Also Suggest me what should i do for Good Keywords ranking in Google SERP..Waiting for your replay..

My Major Keywords are:

Stock Tips
Commodity Tips
Nifty Tips
Option Tips

Thanks
rajnisht is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2015, 03:02 AM   #2
rawnak

First you have to learn seo then you have to go for that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:06 AM   #3
niharikajain

I suggest you will try to learn about seo .Start reading seo moz and search engine land.
niharikajain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:07 AM   #4
lakshmimahas269

There is no one word answer for your question. You have to learn more about SEO. Moreover, to get some initial traffic do Guest Blogging and Info-graphic submission. This will also get you some good backlinks as well as boosts for your keyword in the search engine results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lakshmimahas269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:17 AM   #5
aditiintraday

Only collection of strategies and experts views can't support you in search engine optimization. You need to learn S.E.O. in proper way by which you would be able to analyze strategies.

On-page & Off-Page work for your site-

Add Meta tags
Alt Tags
H-tags
Robot Text
Sitemap

Start link-building with theme based site and submit content.
aditiintraday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:25 PM   #6
seoyong

Agreed, learning SEO is step by step, there is not shortcut to that. A lot of different technique can be used for example social media, directories, guest blog, backlinking, on-page optimization which focus more on the structure of your web, meta data, etc. The list will continue though.. good to focus on one by one.
seoyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:10 AM   #7
Adib Site

for me, to learn seo try understand step by step. Dont push yourself to learn all about seo. SEO is open.

Adib Site is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:13 AM   #8
northerncarspar

just upload some well written content.. and stay touch with Moz and neilpatel website. they are the expert in seo
northerncarspar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 02:13 AM   #9
Takeajob

use only white hat method is good SEO

Takeajob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:18 AM   #10
thegurukulledu

I think quality work and unique content for good SEO.

|
|
thegurukulledu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:51 PM   #11
updatepedia

for that you should learn online through youtube and other major sites.. and apply that in your site
updatepedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:45 AM   #12
swati123

hey, i know something about SEO but what is white hat method of seo? can someone clear me something about it.
wholesale silver beads
silver bead findings

swati123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:43 AM   #13
marissaryan91

Learn seo thoroughly and apply it to your site. That's more than enough.

marissaryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:44 AM   #14
maya1

Thanks for sharing information.

/

/

/

|

maya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 02:13 AM   #15
jootavoota

first of all you need to do proper on page seo.

jootavoota is offline   Reply With Quote