Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 04-18-2016, 03:39 AM   #1
arnold01

Use URL shortener as backlinks will improve SE rankings?

I do not know if url shortener will improve the SE rankings for my keywords. Sometimes i used it on social bookmarking sites if the url is already submitted.

earn money
arnold01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2016, 01:14 AM   #2
Dipikasoni

Short URL is more beneficial as compared to the long URL and it will always improve search engine rankings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dipikasoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:44 PM   #3
ragulaussie

URLs ranked in the top 10 results on average contained 37 characters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

|

|

|
|
|
|
ragulaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:41 PM   #4
ramskl

no idea about shorten url to use keyword ranking, but shorten url is used for link building, most of the sites are not accepting long url's

|
|
|
ramskl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 12:02 AM   #5
ExpertWP

Shorten URL is beneficial than long URL. Shorten URL can help you to bring more traffic to your site. It can be more effective if you can customize your ads and add your text in the ads. I am following this technique to increase traffic and it proves really effective for me. I am using https://clkim.com/ to customizing my Ads.
ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote