Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 01-04-2015, 05:20 AM   #1
thewebthinkers

How google sees obl backlinks- one or multiple from same domain

Hi dear forum visitors
I would like to know how obl backlinks are important to google seo.

Suppose we have one backlinks from example1.com and 100 backlinks from example2.com domain.

So How google treat this ,so my question is how much advantages google gives me to my website.
thewebthinkers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2015, 11:29 PM   #2
andieshire

How google sees obl backlinks

Backlinks are also known as inbound links are links that are directed to your website. It is important because the number of backlinks is an indication of popularity of the website.
andieshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:42 PM   #3
vsatish

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewebthinkers View Post
Hi dear forum visitors
I would like to know how obl backlinks are important to google seo.

Suppose we have one backlinks from example1.com and 100 backlinks from example2.com domain.

So How google treat this ,so my question is how much advantages google gives me to my website.
From Google point of view, it's better to have 100 backlinks from 100 different domains rather than 100 back links from the same domain. Google prefers those websites which are linked to many different domains.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vsatish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 06:26 AM   #4
lancenicolase

don't care about links, they won't help you
lancenicolase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 05:56 AM   #5
samedaytoursin

Nice information about this thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
samedaytoursin is offline   Reply With Quote