Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-06-2021, 11:12 AM   #1
tommylii

Hosting a Wordpress blog ...

Where is better to host a Wordpress blog - kvchosting.net or simplenet.io?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2021, 08:12 PM   #2
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
If you have a WordPress website, you don't have to utilise WordPress Hosting, but combining the two gives you the best of both worlds. WordPress hosting is also beneficial to those seeking for a managed hosting service. WordPress hosting frequently provide managed services, which allow you to have your site handled and maintained by WordPress.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:25 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

Recommended these professionals to others. I know kvchosting.net provides a very good web hosting service. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 12:09 AM   #4
Michel001

After I signed up with kvchosting.net web host, I had a few issues setting up a script on one of my domains, and they helped me resolve that problem in a few hours. Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgable people.
Old 12-21-2021, 01:32 AM   #5
CPU

I am fully-satisfied using Yourwebsite.com cheap hosting services.
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:57 AM   #6
Celsius

Accounts from rockhoster.com and luxhosting.lu are full-featured and reliable enough to sign up with.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 11:55 PM   #7
clo@

The kvchosting.net techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. The server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered! Recommend their wordpress hosting solutions to other webmasters.