Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-03-2021, 03:25 AM   #1
How?

Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.

Do you think that QHoster.com would be a good choice of web host?
Any reviews, please?

Thank you guys anyway for help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2021, 08:48 PM   #2
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
WordPress is the most popular content management system, with over 1.1 million new domains registered every six months. If you want to develop a company website or move an existing one, WordPress is a great choice - and it's also a good hosting option.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:25 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services. QHoster.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:34 AM   #4
afrodita

Attractive Wordpress-friendly plans are available from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 04:14 AM   #5
Michel001

I'm pleased to say that Yourwebsite.com delivers exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.
Old 12-17-2021, 08:38 AM   #6
grunn

Quality Wordpress-friendly services are available from libertyvps.net and simplenet.io.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 11:46 PM   #7
CPU

My site has never been down. I have used QHoster.com technical support many times.
They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 11:52 PM   #8
clo@

I've been with QHoster.com for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.

+ nice server location choice: Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich) and more.