Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-22-2014, 05:13 AM   #1
thomaspoul

Send a message via AIM to thomaspoul
life without mobile phone

What do you think, if now we all drop our mobile....how many live without mobile phones?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thomaspoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 05:19 AM   #2
shubhamgautam

It is too difficult to live without mobile phone.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:47 PM   #3
dantefrizzoli

We now live in an age where a mobile phone is a necessity. Ranging from online schooling, email, and phone calls, if we drop our mobile capabilities now the economy will falter. However, I am sure we would be able to cope just as well, but we would be reverting back to the late 80's early 90's in regard to communication.

|
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:43 AM   #4
BritneaWilson

Nowadays Mobile phone is playing one of the big roles in the business and other communication dealing.

|
|
|
|
BritneaWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:18 AM   #5
thomaspoul

Send a message via AIM to thomaspoul
i need more good answers?

|
thomaspoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:37 AM   #6
geneliabravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshed3383 View Post
it is not difficult to live without mobile

I agree with you jamshed. Its true not difficult to live without mobile. Very nice day for don't have mobile or net. Its going very nice day really.

|
|
|
geneliabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 03:38 PM   #7
crandallman77

sounds aweful!

crandallman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #8
marclewis

Mobile plays an important role in our life. Its very difficult to survive without mobile.

|
|
|
|
|
marclewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 03:45 AM   #9
StuartSpindlow1

Life is hell without mobile phone.....
StuartSpindlow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:26 AM   #10
manmohanbkd

I cannot imaging at this moment of life and I am sure many of other people people may not agree as well.

|
land properties in Bangalore buy properties and land
manmohanbkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #11
dantefrizzoli

I was that guy who had evreything synced, tv, xbox, tablet, phone, watch. looked around saw how much i was spending to stay "synced" in real time. Ditched it all, went basic phone, and havent needed to look back since over a year havent missed it. and i saved over $1000 in what I would spend to see who is posting food or asking for a like

|
|
|
Old 09-22-2014, 05:22 AM   #12
yugant

Not possible without mobile my life.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:27 AM   #13
dantefrizzoli

I love it gives me time to actually communicate with people who forgot how

|
|
|
Old 09-23-2014, 01:18 AM   #14
SarahBethune

Every one is depend on mobile phone. With out mobile phone ,life i s not simple. If we have not mobile Phone our life will be like as a animal.

SarahBethune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:10 AM   #15
deepitseo

i have live without mobile phone. it is not more important in my life

|
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote