Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-23-2014, 09:31 PM   #1
taranum

Question How Many Pages I Can Merge in Facebook

Hi,

I have created many profiles to have high numbers of friends and subscribers to convert it to page later. I did this for 10 profiles and each profile has unique friends and subscribers. I converted these profiles to pages and all these pages now have same name. I would like to merge these pages to have high numbers of Likes under one page.

My questions is that how many pages we can merge? Is there any limit or we can merge unlimited pages?

Old 03-24-2014, 02:53 AM   #2
Deepak Kaushik

First tell me that how did you convert your profile to business page ?
I don't think Facebook have this type of tool or feature.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:12 AM   #3
jhony117

You can't merge them because Facebook don't allow you to do this action with you pages.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
taranum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak Kaushik View Post
First tell me that how did you convert your profile to business page ?
I don't think Facebook have this type of tool or feature.
It is possible to convert Facebook profile to business page. My network is restricted and I can't open Facebook at the moment to post the link of tool.
Google about it and you will find the tool doing this job.