Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
seoandu

How do you go about getting links from other relevant websites?

Hi there,
How do you go about getting links from other relevant websites?
Also what are the best directories/blogs etc to add my website too if I m in the finance industry?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
seoandu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
CrossStitchGuru

I have found the only way to get quality links is the hard way.. search for similar but not directly competitive websites which have similar keywords on their site as you want to target, and email them personally offering to swap links.. (and compliment their website wile you are at it). I get pretty good response with this kind of personal approach.
Little by little over time you will begin to see your page rank climb.
-Andy
CrossStitchGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:52 PM   #3
Die_heart

Its interesting site.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote