Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-15-2022, 10:38 PM   #1
Michel001

Need a good High Power Web Host

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Xxiwebhosting.com offered nice hosting plans.

Are they reliable? Reviews? Any other recommendations?

Old 03-22-2022, 01:39 AM   #2
CPU

A place to host any kind of web site... Good job! I've been with NetShop ISP hosting for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.

Try their VPS for Free - they are offering free trial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 08:57 AM   #3
Celsius

Have a look at plans from operavps.com.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 11:19 PM   #4
clo@

I've been using NetShop ISP Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied. The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours. Keep up the good work guys, you are definitely appreciated!
Old 03-28-2022, 11:01 AM   #5
kronos77

Services from hostchefs.eu are worth trying as their plans are full-featured and servers are solid.
FRESH20 is their 20% off.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 01:26 AM   #6
How?

I have proudly been hosting my site with cloudarion.com SSD VPS, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 01:03 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

After several weeks of my research I found NetShop ISP web host in twitter. I contacted them telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely. Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 11:23 AM   #8
afrodita

Use plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and brixly.uk.
Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 02:46 AM   #9
RobertYelverton

You can go for Hostinger, Bluehost and Hostgator.
based in India. We build elegant, handy, adaptable and responsive websites using the power of the WordPress platform. If you are looking for high-quality WordPress solutions at the most competitive rates or the
guide, and tips then visit our website.
RobertYelverton is offline   Reply With Quote