Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-04-2022, 12:15 PM   #1
tommylii

Cheap serevr provider

Is that asvhost.com or brixly.uk? I mean a cheap server provider ...
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2022, 12:38 AM   #2
Michel001

Think QHoster.com will serve your demands. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast.
Old 04-20-2022, 02:03 AM   #3
CPU

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I am most impressed with Hostnamaste Budget Dedicated Server for their friendly, timely and helpful support. So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 11:28 AM   #4
kronos77

Have a look at servers from reliable companies, I mean kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 11:30 PM   #5
clo@

I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend Tzulo.com server hosting. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:26 AM   #6
How?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend XXIwebhosting.com Business Dedicated Server.
The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. It is great web host.

Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:49 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Nice and feature-rich server hosting solutions are offered by
1) Arvixe.com
2) Hostingsource.com
3) Digitalserver.com.mx
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 02:55 AM   #8
quantumleap

The Cheapest web hosting India plan includes 30GB of SSD storage, 100GB of bandwidth, a free SSL certificate, Cloud flare security, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote