Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-04-2022, 02:46 AM   #1
How?

looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on OBhost.net server hosting?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2022, 03:54 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I've been with multiple hosting providers and OBhost.net has been professional the whole way. Uptime in the three months since we moved to their dedicated server hosting has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.

Promocode: LOVEOBHOST - Save 30% On Every Package.
Promo: OBHSSL - 50% OFF on SSL Certificates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 01:22 AM   #3
Michel001

Very happy with NetShop-isp.com.cy and would not hesitate to recommend their server hosting. Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:18 AM   #4
CPU

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I would like to draw your attention to these dedicated server hosts:
1) mddhosting.com
2) digitalserver.com.mx
3) tzulo.com
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 11:31 PM   #5
clo@

I have to highly recommend hostingsource.com dedicated hosting for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.