Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-26-2022, 10:58 PM   #1
clo@

Affordable Dedicated Servers?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
Found GThost.com and Zakservers.com - they offer Dedicated servers, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with these providers?
What host would you rather choose? Why?
Any better variants?

Old 05-27-2022, 04:06 AM   #2
quantumleap

Cheapest Dedicated Hosting Plans Comparison
Hosting Provider Cheapest Plan Monthly Price for New Customers
Bluehost Standard $79.99
GoDaddy Economy $95.98
InMotion Essential $105.69
HostGator Value $118.99

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 12:23 AM   #3
How?

I have very good success with GThost.com instant dedicated servers. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 11:17 PM   #4
a-b-c-d

I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate GThost.com technical help, ease of use and wide service offer. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web hosting provider. Highly recommend them for anyone looking for stable and reliable host.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 11:04 AM   #5
grunn

QHoster.com servers can be right for you.
Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 02:19 AM   #6
quantumleap

The 6 Cheapest Long-Term Dedicated Server Hosts (Based on Renewal Prices) Are:
  • Bluehost – $119.99/month.
  • iPage – $149.99/month.
  • DreamHost – $169/month.
  • GoDaddy – $169.99/month.
  • A2 Hosting – $169.99/month.
  • HostGator – $189/month.

Old 06-15-2022, 10:01 AM   #7
Celsius

Servers from hostingsource.com and netshop-isp.com.cy are well-balanced and cheap with high uptime and quality support.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services deliver high quality and good value.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 12:12 AM   #8
quantumleap

The Top 6 Cheapest Dedicated Server Hosts Are:
Bluehost – $79.99/month.
GoDaddy – $95.98/month.
InMotion – $105.69/month.
HostGator – $118.99/month.
iPage – $119.99/month.
A2 Hosting – $141.09/month.

Old 06-20-2022, 05:59 AM   #9
CPU

https://www.zakservers.com/
The best offshore dedicated server provider with DDos protection.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 10:02 PM   #10
quantumleap

The Top 6 Cheapest Dedicated Server Hosts Are:-
  1. Bluehost – $79.99/month.
  2. GoDaddy – $95.98/month.
  3. InMotion – $105.69/month.
  4. HostGator – $118.99/month.
  5. iPage – $119.99/month.
  6. A2 Hosting – $141.09/month.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:11 AM   #11
kronos77

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:27 AM   #12
quantumleap

Cheapest Dedicated Hosting Plans Comparison
Hosting Provider Cheapest Plan Monthly Price for New Customers
Bluehost Standard $79.99
GoDaddy Economy $95.98
InMotion Essential $105.69
HostGator Value $118.99

Old 07-11-2022, 10:30 PM   #13
Michel001

Well, Zakservers.com is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional. In the beginning, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response.

Like their Offshore locations - Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:55 AM   #14
quantumleap

Instant Dedicated Server from $59. Delivery in 15 mins 24/7. No setup fees. Month to month. 15 Locations: ASH, ATL, CHI, DAL, DEN, LAX, NYC, MIA, SCL, SEA, MTL, TOR, VAN, FRA, LON. Daily rentals from $5/day. Server Ready in 5-10 Mins. Support 24/7. 1-10 Days Trial.