Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-18-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
Gossips

Few Tips for Newbies - I will save you years of learning.

I've been doing SEO for the past 6 years in USA. I also picked the most difficult industry to get ranked for - pharma. If you type keywords like "buy adipex" along with thousands of other keywords, my site comes up on top. For those who are new to SEO, here some few tips that will save you years of learning:

1. Write content yourself. Natural and non spam content. Each page must have 3-4 images, H tags, videos if possible. You need to keep visitor stick to your page. Nobody reads content these days only Google. People look at pictures and videos. Each page must have at least 500 words.

2. Consider each keyword as a project and do thorough research of all variation of your keywords before starting to write content.

3. Create SILOS. If you are on wordpress platform, sign up for network empire silo builder and manually generate silos.

4. Create informative meta tags.

5. Sign up for visualthesaurus.com - it will give you keyword ideas.

6. Create engaging objects, images. First thing your customer must see is engagement.

7. Monitor exit pages and see what you can do to reduce bounce rate.

8. Sign up for Bruce Clay seo toolset. It will give you linear keyword distribution graphs and also multi page comparison to your competitors. It will tell you exactly how many times keyword(s) should appear and where.

9. Sign up for Majestic SEO.

10. Monitor your ranking with serpbook.

11. Start a forum and get followers to post on it. You need 100s of new posts per day at least. Without forum, you will never get anywhere in today's internet. Get vBulletin platform.

If you do above, you will be in gold. Remember it takes years to rank. Lazy only gets the donkey back.... There 100s of millions competitors for every given keyword with money...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gossips is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2016, 09:13 PM   #2
oshop

wow, very helpful and cool. Thank you for the information
murah
oshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:20 PM   #3
quantumleap

Great tips thanks for sharing !!!
quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote