Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-12-2019, 01:27 PM   #1
Elmi

What game are you playing?

Do you like playing games on your smartphone, or on your PC?
Elmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 11:51 PM   #2
Amit_aggarwal

It all depends on what kind of games you like to play. Some find Strategy games more fun, while others find Open World gaming more immersive. So this would be a general answer and I'd try to cover as much as possible.

Open World
GTA IV/V (since you've played both VC and SA, you should jump right into these).
Far Cry 4
Max Payne 3
Assassin's Creed (Black Flag)
The Elders Scroll V: Skyrim
Total Overdose (old but gold)

Strategy
Age of Empire
Portal

Multiplayer
Counter Strike (1.6, Global Offensive)
Unreal Tournament
Fifa (14, 15)

MOBA
Dota 2
Team Fortress 2

First Person Shooter
Call of Duty (MW and Black Ops)
Battlefield IV

Racing
Need for Speed (Rivals, Most Wanted, Undergound, Hot Pursuit, etc)
Burnout Paradise

Indie
Braid
Bastion
World of Goo
Super Meat Boy

I will update the list further, as I remember more games.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Amit_aggarwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 05:39 AM   #3
Yam

Actually, there are many different things that can make me happy. But one of my favorites is video games. Love to spend few hours playing. Last few months I like to play browser games, simple and funny. Service, where I play, is http://iospace.games/scribbleio hope that someone finds it useful for future use.
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:36 PM   #4
Supooff

I prefer sport games. I play football with my friends on PC and PS4. Also I like to watch professional matches, my favorite championship is LaLiga. If I missed some match I always can check detailed statistics and results on https://777score.ng/ very good site for football fans!)
Supooff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:28 AM   #5
Putra kusuma

me play Player unknown's Battlegrounds mobile
Putra kusuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:09 AM   #6
horizontour

It really a perfect game plan which gives you playing options for the kids.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
horizontour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:00 AM   #7
samairakapoor

Recently i am playing NBA 2K19 because i am a biggest fan of NBA and Real Cricket 2018 and waiting for the update, so i can play 2019 cricket.
samairakapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:55 PM   #8
vashikaransutra

was playing but not now due to busy shedule.

|
|
|
|

vashikaransutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:01 AM   #9
swipka777

I am playing golf. Just choose some interesting places and resorts playing it. Last time I decided to purchase golf equipment at https://golfclubguru.net/ where are a lot of different interesting things for golf lovers.
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:38 AM   #10
VictorHill

Depends on the game! I think that there's many games where a smartphones simplistic interface, as well as the touch screen, make them more enjoyable than playing on a computer would be. However, there are also many games that are too complex to be simplified down to a mobile app. I mainly think that phone games should stay mobile only, and PC games shouldn't be played on the phone. The example that comes to mind immediately is Terraria. I've played it on all 4 of its platforms that have content differences. PC, console (XBox 360), 3DS (Actually a 2DS but the concept is the same), and mobile. The game, I believe, is best played on PC, followed by console, with 3DS and mobile tying for worst. Terraria is such a complex, content rich game where you can die quite easily, and even just navigating your world can take quick thinking and strategy. Trying to put that kind of game on a smartphone or 3DS, with their clumsy, imprecise controls, is a recipe for disaster. So really, whether I prefer PC or smartphone all depends on the game I'm playing.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 04:31 AM   #11
FrankLee

Prefer team gaming and usually intellectual ones. We play with co-workers in castle escape rooms through https://questfactor.us/castle-seattle-escape-room from time to time and I should say that I find it quite thrilling and worth trying. Moreover it involves some strategical and critical thinking that can help get a pure joy and satisfaction
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 09:29 AM   #12
Supooff

Hello. There are many different games which you can play on both devices and it all depends on your interests. Personally I prefer PC games, they are much more powerful and provides better graphics. For example soon I will buy dota 2 account and start playing this game, in my opinion it is very cool!
Supooff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 05:03 AM   #13
swipka777

I really like Dota2
PUBG
Football
FIFA
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 05:04 AM   #14
mila5

As for me, I watch different sport and recently started to use https://partners-1xbet.ke which is a pretty good opportunity to bet on sport and also to make money on it. It is rather interesting and you just need to follow your favorite game.
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote