Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 06-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #16
danebert489

The company can really help you getting a good height or if you wish to become big. The products are very good and they are very useful too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
danebert489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #17
jroy

Hello Jagbani,

Please don't opt for Link wheel Services.

If you will go through the Google Terms and Conditions of traffic generation and link building techniques, the link wheel services are not under white hat link building.

Link Wheels are always useful, if the motto is to generate traffic for short period of time like three or 4 months of assignment. It generates huge traffic but as google Inc has dedicated team for searching such website and will put under banned websites.

So, try to avoid Link wheel services.

;

;

Services in Delhi;

in Delhi;

- Promote your business with facebook.
jroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:58 AM   #18
anisans

Link wheels involve using 5 or more unique web 2.0 sites with high page ranks and using those sites to create a backlink to your site. The “spokes” of the link wheel include a link to another unique web 2.0 site which forms the wheel. The “hub” of the link wheel is any page on your web site. This should be your squeeze page, offer page, or “money site”.

|
|
anisans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:02 AM   #19
KayFranklin

I wouldn't call it black hat if done correctly. Basically you have a network of web 2.0 blogs each with unique content on and each blog links to the next and so on - linking like a wheel if you like. You shold keep the link wheel chain open - so the last blog would not link to the first if you see what I mean. One of these blogs would then link to your own website. The idea is that the link juice along the link wheel will ultimatly go your website and so give it a boost.

For me it is too much work so I have not done this!

KayFranklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
hl1234

i have not listen Link Wheel before,I learned a lot,thank you.

|
hl1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:14 AM   #21
maxsamuel

A link wheel is a few websites that link to each other. The way the search engines decides high rankings for keywords depends on a couple of factors. 1. How well the site is built like proper html code, meta tags and content. The other way a search engine determines rank is how many links a website has going to it.

|
maxsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #22
Steven peter

Link wheeling is the best method for link building.This is not a method of black hat SEO, In link wheeling you just have to create blogs on web 2.0 sites and try to upload fresh content for your niche and these blogs are pointing toward the main site.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #23
Edward69

I am not agree with some friends. I think this technique is not black hate seo. This is white hate seo. You can generate good traffic back links also.

|
Edward69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:24 AM   #24
AmitThapa

Link wheel is the best way to generate more traffics for business or website.If u do linkwheeling then you have to choose only top PR site.

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:04 AM   #25
Jestin051

Link wheel is the best process for promoting website rank and also for getting huge traffic on website.
Jestin051 is offline   Reply With Quote