Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 04-10-2015, 05:17 AM   #16
ron1

It is very simple, you follow more and more people and people will follow you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:41 PM   #17
koyal

You need to check updates regularly.If you follow others,then others will follow you.Comment on their posts.Show interest in discussions.

|
|
|
koyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 11:28 PM   #18
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillydoors View Post
Hello everyone,

I want to know how I can build followers on social networks. I understand that there is a lot of work goes into it but I'm not sure how to do it.aside from usually posting interesting stuff how do I get people to actually find that stuff?

thank you.
What can you offer? I mean what is your business niche??
People's interest will depends on what you can offer them.
If you know your target audience it will be easier for you to build followers.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:22 AM   #19
rahulgtm

If you want to increase it by tool and use like4like.org.
rahulgtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:02 AM   #20
SaanviRao

Be interesting and try to connect with your followers and friends who are added in your profile. Share you ideas and quotes with them to make them aware of your business in order to drag their attention towards your website. Always be informative and try to relate them with your business perspective all time. Update your profile regularly so that people can found you as active person in your social media profiles.

SaanviRao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 07:17 AM   #21
RTH

Good regularly posting of useful high quality content. On quora and reddit, you can try to find topics that people want to learn about. Once you write your content (on blog), you can publicize it on facebook, reddit, linked, twitter and relevant forums

|
RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 07:42 AM   #22
vestes

interaction with people is important through comments, new posts, add requestes

-
-
-
vestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:58 AM   #23
Shanyn Thomas

Use like exchange tool like addmefast and like4like
Shanyn Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 01:56 AM   #24
Nikita Patil

By photos and contents, sharing images on social networking sites, share original, unique content Update your page on regular basis to your networking sites, tag your page from your personal profile, link your profile to your page, Add Facebook to your email signature.One thing keep in mind that always be active in your account.

Nikita Patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:13 AM   #25
senior

Location: 150 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200, Radnor, PA 19087
comment and share on other people's post and follow them.

senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #26
Joomdev

Hi,
Make a Facebook fan page try to post article related to your website and interesting too.Your article should be rich in content.update it regularly .Be in touch with your fans through comments .Attached tag to more and more peoples
Joomdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 01:25 AM   #27
SaanviRao

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRamse View Post
By sharing images, photos and contents on different social networking sites, share original, unique content to your networking sites, tag your page from your personal profile, link your profile to your page, Add Facebook to your email signature.
The points given in above post will work great to build followers to your social networking websites.

SaanviRao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:19 AM   #28
Chris_Tax

I am doing all the above. I am sharing images and information from my Facebook business page, but I am still not generating customers. I wish people Happy Birthday too. I am looking for ideas to improve on my reaulta

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:49 AM   #29
josechukkiri

It is a time consuming hard work to build followers in social networking sites. Anyway it is inevitable to do so for getting the benefits of the social sites.

josechukkiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:53 AM   #30
CheshtaBose

For getting huge followers on Social media sites you need to post interesting. Even if you are a active member in social media and sharing people's review with your friends than also people can follow you quickly. Use hash tags and high PR websites links on your profile to increase the number of followers on your profile.

|

|
|
CheshtaBose is offline   Reply With Quote