Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-18-2014, 08:28 PM   #1
lifedreamadv

Review My Site

Please review my website lifedreamadventure.com
Your suggestions are highly appreciate.
Thank You!

Managing Director
Life Dream Adventure Pvt. Ltd
P.O.Box No: 11726, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977 -1-4701702
Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lifedreamadv is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2014, 04:17 AM   #2
nickherc

It's really nice, no need to change anything. It's really informative, so... good job!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nickherc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:28 AM   #3
lolsall

nice posting

لعبة زوما ,, لعبة

lolsall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:33 AM   #4
m2soft

It's preey good, i personally like the color combination and the presentation of your website. i think you should work on header a little more.

|
|

|
m2soft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #5
krystake

site looks nice, many content, and google will love it.

-
-
-
krystake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:20 PM   #6
george.web13

Nice design, and good content!
Good to have enrich your site with a lot of pics and text (content).
But in modern design, you have to make it with responsive css.
Maybe in your next upgrade!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:46 PM   #7
gamesr3d

very nice post brother, hopefully it's news can be received by many people.
I like this very much,very good post.

gamesr3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:52 PM   #8
gamesr3d

Thanks alot
gamesr3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:02 PM   #9
Angelakale

You have a pleasant site, I liked the content on the site. But you can use a more modern design.

Angelakale is offline   Reply With Quote