Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-23-2014, 12:34 AM   #1
arronmattwills

what is the future of facebook?

Now facebook is in boom it is ok.
But in coming days what changes may come in Facebook?
Is it going to be paid version?
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2014, 08:50 AM   #2
redhighheels

no way they make enough money already i think if they made facebook paid then they would actually lose money.. less people =less advertisment views and click = less profit !
redhighheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:18 AM   #3
jhony117

Quote:
less people =less advertisment views and click = less profit !
Well might be possible this is right. But in my opinion at present Google having the hold of Facebook. So there is no chances to lose profit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:54 AM   #4
riwseo

Who knows the Future ? Need to wait till new update.
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:03 AM   #5
atxvideo

I think Facebook will find more competition in other social sites down the road. It really depends on how they adapt.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:45 PM   #6
erikko

It depends on their business plan because if they don't adapt to the trends, they might end up like Friendster.

and
Here!
erikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:45 PM   #7
koyal

Facebook already earn more money , i think there is no need to make facebook paid.

|
|
|
koyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:28 PM   #8
Laurenthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by arronmattwills View Post
Now facebook is in boom it is ok.
But in coming days what changes may come in Facebook?
Is it going to be paid version?
I think Facebook doesn't need to do that to make money. I just hope facebook will not ask us to recognize the friends' photos when get blocked, it is very difficult.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:38 AM   #9
arronmattwills

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxvideo View Post
I think Facebook will find more competition in other social sites down the road. It really depends on how they adapt.
Yes in any business facing competition does matters and we should adapt the advanced concepts.
Face book already bacame a public limited company.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #10
JohnKumar

Facebook is Best Social Site. Facebook is the Best way increasing the Traffic ranking of website. Facebook future so Bright. Million people active user in the Facebook.

|
JohnKumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:55 PM   #11
Joe Dymaxion

Facebook will just keep on increasing everyday. I mean the number of people signing in and using facebook will just keeps on increasing everyday.

Joe Dymaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:58 AM   #12
Kalpart

Re: What is the future of facebook?

Its totally depends upon how up-to-date they are or rather one step ahead from the competitor as a result the position of facebook will be maintain and it will increase day-by-day in future too.

|
|
Kalpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:35 AM   #13
mnocella

I believe facebook is in good shape moving forward. They will always be a leader in innovation at the highest level

mnocella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:55 AM   #14
EricDave

I think if any one can give a challenge to Facebook, it's G plus but it has to adapt many different things to do that. Right now G plus is full of promotions. it needs to do some clean-up process for that to happen.

EricDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:12 AM   #15
mobile_apps

I do not know the future!!!
But I think that going of Facebook to paid version is not reasonable.

|
|
mobile_apps is offline   Reply With Quote