Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-27-2021, 05:18 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Cheap Cloud?

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the cloud provider.

What do you think about Cloudarion.com and CoreSpace.com Cheap Cloud?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order Cloud solution and they seem to be good for me.
Do you know anything about them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2021, 02:33 AM   #2
Michel001

I started purchasing services of CoreSpace.com 2 years ago and now even 4 of my friends are also getting cloud services from them, I have never faced any issue, till now they have provided 100% uptime. I am very much satisfied by their customer service!
Old 08-04-2021, 11:16 AM   #3
Celsius

Services from kvchosting.net and jollyworkshosting.com are full-featured and have high uptime and quality support.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:28 PM   #4
CPU

I am happy with CoreSpace.com cloud - very professional work!

===>> The setup was easy, cloud service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:02 AM   #5
clo@

Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget! I suppose CoreSpace.com is one of the best cloud providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
Old 08-17-2021, 10:50 AM   #6
tommylii

Try plans from exmasters.com and hostround.com.
The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote