Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-24-2015, 08:49 PM   #1
ducnt

How to fix this Google Image Mismatch Penalty

Hey guys!

Hope you have faced or known this image mismatch problem from google on your website.

I got this message from Google and when i have researched i found the following details.

"If you see this message on the Manual Actions page, it means that some of your site’s images may be displaying differently on Google’s search results pages than they are when viewed on your site.

As a result, Google has applied a manual action to the affected portions of your site, which will affect how your site’s images are displayed in Google. Actions that affect your whole site are listed under Site-wide matches. Actions that affect only part of your site are listed under Partial matches."

So Recommended action From Google is

Make sure that your site displays exactly the same images to users whether viewed directly on your site or within Google image search results. This behavior may be caused by “anti-hotlinking” tools. This may require looking through your site’s code on the server.
Once you’re sure your site’s images are exactly the same when viewed directly on your site and in Google’s search results, request reconsideration of your site.

So my website is Sizzling Magazine | Technology, Design, Fashion, Marketing and Blogging! and if any of you guys know how i can fix this then please help me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
ducnt is offline   Reply With Quote