Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
kylemason775

Ipod Touch-screen difficulty

I was playing Myst on my 16G iPod Touch now and after fighting on a puzzle I determined to bring a break. I left the game on and only adjust it aside... when I returned to my iPod, it had gone to sleep and I can't appear to wake it rear up. I plugged it into my computer thinking perhaps my battery had died but it hadn't. It created the sync noise and started syncing to my itunes but however the display will not wake up. Myst is the most novel game I have and this has never happened earlier, thus I'm not certain if it's a trouble with my unit or a bug in the game... any advice would be helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
kylemason775 is offline   Reply With Quote