Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-10-2022, 06:48 AM   #1
CPU

Need hosting that is fast for Europe

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Singapore. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
What can you say about rockhoster.com website hosting solutions?
Are they reliable? where can I read reviews about them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2022, 08:41 AM   #2
kronos77

Have a look at plans from reliable hosting providers, I mean planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 11:14 PM   #3
clo@

The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE. Can say that Rockhoster.com is an amazing web hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
Old 10-25-2022, 12:02 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Now, I do want to say that Rockhoster.com EU web host has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts. Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:30 AM   #5
Shyamji

Important thread posting, it gives you the hosting server fast for Europe countries.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 10:55 AM   #6
grunn

Plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 01:35 AM   #7
Michel001

I'm in the process of moving my other sites to Cloudarion.com SSD VPS account
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the hosting provider to go with.
Old 12-16-2022, 04:58 AM   #8
How?

I like hostforweb.com hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved. Think it is the best available web hosting solution out there. Great amount of space and the reliability equals complete satisfaction.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote