Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
cobo_836

make friends

Okay, I am a Chinese girl, I would like to make some foreign friends, if you wish to email me.
my email address is cobowom@gmail.com
I look forward to your e-mail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
sergeyk

hi hi. i have send you an e-mail. check it)waiting for your answer. hope you got it.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
cobo_836

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyk View Post
hi hi. i have send you an e-mail. check it)waiting for your answer. hope you got it.
Hello, I have not received the mail you send. can you send a message again? Nice to meet you.Look forward to your e-mail.

/
/
/

Last edited by cobo_836; 08-16-2012 at 07:19 PM..
Old 09-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #4
clarie.texas

Nice way to enhance your followers and traffic.

|
|
|
clarie.texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
cobo_836

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarie.texas View Post
thank you ..

/
/
/
Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
JanPaul

hahahah i agree with clarie.texas.....

::
JanPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #7
hl1234

It is really a good way,nice to meet you.

|
hl1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
NeoGills

It would be great you have Facebook id. i know it's banned in China but i just looking for.
do let me know!

NeoGills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #9
audrey110

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarie.texas View Post
Yeah ! You are certainly Right. its really Fabulous way. But i think it wont earn him/her the targeted followers.

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #10
vicky_patel

It is really a good way

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #11
vicky_patel

Google it.....

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:57 AM   #12
affdec

HAhaha nice ideas............

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote