Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 01-18-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Chris_Tax

Facebook Business Page

I have a Business Facebook Page and a Personnel Facebook Page.
I what to share a post on my business Facebook Page to friends on my Personnel Facebook Page

I would like it to show my business page source so no conflicts with my personal page. I trying to do business stuff all from my business page. I want to comply with Facebook rules

How do I do this?

Thanks,

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2014, 08:37 PM   #2
Chris_Tax

I am confused on how to do this:
1. I post a carton on my business page
2. Then I should share it om My time line ?
3. Does this put it one my personnel page ?
4. What is the difference between the Home Tab and name tab on personnel page
5. Where is news feed?
6. I want to get this on friends pages

Kindly answer in outline format ans simple

Thanks,

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:24 AM   #3
uisc

You go facebook rules and read.

uisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #4
GrowFast

if someone have the strategy of building business through social media activities,definitely it would be through facebook business page.
GrowFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:56 AM   #5
Deepak Kaushik

Facebook Page and Facebook Profile both are different things. After creating a business page, There is an option on the top of page that is "Use Facebook as Page Name or Use Facebook as Profile Name".

Click whatever you want and utilize this feature.

|
|
|
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:37 AM   #6
laxmi

Its really a usefull information.

laxmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:43 PM   #7
Darell

Facebook business page help us to promote our online business.

Darell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #8
film103

You just need to read the rules once you get on facebook.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:16 AM   #9
albertj

there's another idea to share your business with your friends or with other peoples you should make a facebook page and invite your friends on your personal page then they all can see your business ideas or your personal business too
albertj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:43 AM   #10
predateur1

check rules of facebook you'll find answers

news and
is a web
specialized on

2014 , brings the latest
about mobile
, phones problems solutions, phones’ price, business
service and
sales
predateur1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:52 PM   #11
searchnmeet

you need to read all facebook faq questions.

|
|
|
|
searchnmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:14 AM   #12
jhony117

I am confused a little, what you want to say.
You mean you want to create a post and share it in your business page. So it is very simple method. Just create a post on your timeline and share it in your business page.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote