Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
aymanbinmoshi

What is the best way to increase page rank

I have a website of my own. I am working to increase my page rank. I working with forum sites, book marking, Blog commenting, Article submission etc. Which one should I prefer first?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aymanbinmoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
sabinasmith

i think off page activities like bookmarking,directory submission,forums,blog comments etc can increase your page rank.
sabinasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:42 AM   #3
coolgirl

I think you should concentrate on blog commenting and article submission. They work most of all for me.

|
coolgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
john mathew

just make high page rank links for your website.
john mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
sonetz

You should do it simultaneously by commenting blog, forum, and also article submission.

Then you will get a effct.

sonetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #6
electra

I suggest SEO, Social media and paper click are the best way to increase page rank and gain traffic.
. If You like, please also visit
to get some discount.
Thank you
electra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #7
wilcoxa

do all of them, I wouldn't waste a ton of time on directories, do a few and move on to forums and blogs. Make sure they are do follow links or they wont be counted in Google

[B]

wilcoxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #8
martinhelen

Bookmarking
Forum posting
Directories submission
and link exchange is best way to increase traffic.
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #9
warren12

I'm bookmarking, directory submission, forum, blog comments, etc. to increase your page rank is the same page, thinking activities.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #10
manojob

The Best way to Increase page rank is that you must put pure Quality content in Your website. You must get More number of Inbound links from the Quality websites. Also you Must do Blogging,Forum posting,Article submission,Directory submission.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
ilhtdubai

forum and bookmarking are quickly update your rank

|
|
ilhtdubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #12
SEOGlen

start with your website and do on-page optimization work.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #13
stella_zoee

hmmm just concentrate on you Good PR off page site links and done off page technique .....

|
stella_zoee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:00 AM   #14
zxzx

i think off page activities like bookmarking,directory submission,forums,blog comments etc can increase your page rank.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #15
h20mysticshadow

focus on the quality of links over quantity. Build links from .gov, .edu and other authoritative sites if you want to have a Pagerank.
h20mysticshadow is offline   Reply With Quote