Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-15-2023, 11:41 PM   #1
How?

Wordpress friendly hosting required

My requirements 25 GB space, 850GB traffic, Linux. Wordpress friendly.
I have already found Kvchosting.net and Centohost.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Are they reliable web hosts? Do you know anything about them?
Any hosts for comparison?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2023, 01:13 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I like this web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with centohost.com website hosting provider by my side, I never worry about that anymore. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 11:08 AM   #3
AizaKhan

Generally speaking, you don't need WordPress-specific hosting to launch a successful site with WordPress. In fact, many companies market their regular shared plans towards WordPress users. Still, these packages often come with useful features that will help your website perform better in the long run
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 10:19 AM   #4
grunn

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
When you need support help, you need someone you can count on. These companies have proven their worth and beyond to their Firm. Their help and patience with your technological shortcomings are beyond praise.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 11:57 PM   #5
Michel001

Give vote for Centohost.com wordpress hosting. It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice. This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills. The
Old 04-03-2023, 12:57 AM   #6
CPU

Give vote for centohost.com hosting.
The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote