Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-24-2023, 11:15 AM   #1
grunn

Right server provider ...

Whcih server is better to sign up with - brixly.uk or hostround.com?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2023, 03:12 AM   #2
Michel001

Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:54 AM   #3
Celsius

Have a look at servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 04:30 AM   #4
CPU

Check out Hostnamaste budget dedicated server solutions.
You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 10:40 AM   #5
kronos77

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com dedicated servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 05:51 AM   #6
clo@

I have really enjoyed the service provided by Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server.
They helped me to transfer all my files to them. All in all, they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
Old 03-14-2023, 07:25 AM   #7
tommylii

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are worth trying.
I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 12:19 AM   #8
How?

Try https://zipservers.com/dedicated.php - Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick! You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 11:10 AM   #9
afrodita

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com can be right for meeting all your needs.
They Rock! Here's why: What a pleasant surprise to find a company with such a strong focus not only on their technical prowess but a sincere and genuine focus on their customers.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:27 AM   #10
a-b-c-d

You can trust QHoster.com cPanel web host. Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless. These guys are awesome.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote