Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-26-2017, 10:52 PM   #1
Nas

How do I get Google Backlinks for my site?

How do I get Google Backlinks for my site?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2017, 11:06 PM   #2
samaron

Here are :
1.The broken-link building method.
2.Backlinks through infographics.
3.The advantage of guest articles.
4.Spy on your competitors.
5.Build internal links.
6.Promote your content.
7.Write testimonials.
8.Contact journalists and important blogger
samaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 11:51 PM   #3
lilianalilly

Do follow backlinks allow Google, or whatever search engine is being used, to follow them and reach your website. Basically, these are links that will pass on the SEO benefits of the website where it is built from to the hyperlinked website. ... This will improve its ranking position significantly in search engines.

|
|
|
lilianalilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:09 AM   #4
autocarcovers

You have probably asked yourself, many times, “What backlinks should I build to my website for best SEO results?” This question is often asked by many people, after Google releases a new algorithm update. Numerous self-called experts give different tips and advice, but, unfortunately, most of the times, the only thing they do, is to confuse people. In this article, I will talk about how to build backlinks to your website, and also tell you about the links that can potentially hurt your rankings.

autocarcovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:17 AM   #5
drnagwaniseo

Well, it’s not that difficult. You can do it in different ways like
Google + : Write a content giving backlinks. Provide links in about section.
Google drive : Write a content giving backlinks and share it.
Youtube : Make a video related to your website and give backlinks in description.
Blogger : Write a blog about your site with giving backlinks from your keywords.
Classroom : make presentations and doc files with providing links and share it,
Google Docs : Make a document related to your website with giving backlinks.
So these are various ways in which you can create backlinks for your website from Google.

|
|

|
|

|
|
|
drnagwaniseo is offline   Reply With Quote