Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-21-2020, 02:19 AM   #1
Michel001

need reliable hosting for forum discussion board

I would like to launch a new forum discussion board and need good web hosting service.
My requirements: Linux, vBulletin, 150 gbs of disk space, 4 gbs of bandwidth, 2 gb of ram.
Found the web host: Hostforweb.com
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Old 01-21-2020, 03:19 AM   #2
Goyum

BlueHost will be fine. So will all the rest. What you must understand is that all hosting companies run their configuration on pretty much the same software or versions of software configurations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Goyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:32 AM   #3
hi5s2arp

Try hostdens.com

|
|
|
hi5s2arp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 12:57 AM   #4
CPU

Well, I believe Hostforweb.com will meet your expectations. The features are the best part because you get Cpanel which is my favorite control panel compared to like exim or plesk which were the only options at my old host. Recommended.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:47 AM   #5
clo@

Can recommend you to contact hostforweb.com directly and get all the things cleared. This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support, however I would expect that this is mainly due to the lack of customer calls that are taken as the service is intuitive and quite easy to use.