Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 04-02-2016, 04:53 AM   #1
sidalibns

bitcoin buy

bitcoin buy, this thing became popular in the new days and early years, so I don’t know what to type here, okay so let me think of this, I was chatting in a site named moco, when I talked to some one, and she was cute as fuck, and ***y and then I found that shes a CD, yes but damn she was hot, I don’t care actually if any thing she was, I let her suck me off, and I cumed in her mouth and let her swallow in front of me, then I fucked her bubble ass but and let my big cock slide down her tight ass til I made his ass red then I cumed in her ass and then I fucked her again til I couldn’t cum again. wow it was some freaking good *** I never had in years, well they always say Cds give the best blow job on earth. so I’m so fine with it, it’s so cool and so relaxing. wow I will get them again. 24563

https://www.x-crypto.com
sidalibns is offline   Reply With Quote