Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-28-2014, 11:00 PM   #1
rajivdevkk

How to recover from penguin3.0 ?

Recently google penguin 3.0 penalized many site so I want to know how to recover from google penguin 3.0.

picnic spot near delhi | picnic place near gurgaon
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2014, 01:47 AM   #2
terrijhon

Till Now no one can have any explanation about penguin penalty recovery. so my idea is to you that remove low quality back links from your website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:43 AM   #3
dvdmaker11

If your site had ranked on 1st page before update of Google Penguin 3.0 then you have no need to do for recover ranking . You have need to wait around 2 to 3 week and your site will rank again on 1st page . Just implement continue seo technique for your site as you are doing in past.

|
|
dvdmaker11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:50 AM   #4
izrada sajtova

My website drop down brom 5th position on first page to 135th position after penguin3.0 update.Now few days later site is going up and its approx on 80th position.I disavow 4 domains which have too many backlinks to my site and add some content on site.Also made several new -fresh good quality backlinks to my site .Now waiting to see what will be , hope be back on first page soon.

izrada sajtova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #5
udehra Industri

I agree The Remove Bad Back link. Follow the high Pr Submission site.

|
|
|
udehra Industri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:25 PM   #6
tungtieug

Bạn ơi bên bạn có giao hàng tận nơi không?
tungtieug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:31 PM   #7
senior

Location: 150 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200, Radnor, PA 19087
Thanks for sharing this i also have no idea about that....!

senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:57 PM   #8
shubhamgautam

Please read more about it at [10/18/2014 12:41:59 PM] http://www.hmtweb.com/marketing-blog...-4-1-analysis/

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #9
thomasbaker

You should apply manual recovery action if your site being affected from Penguine 3.0
The best way of recovery is that find the list of sites where you built link in past and seperate the websites you found low-quality. Send link removal request or delete link manually by using log in details you have used while registration.
After removing links from low quality sites, send reconsideration request from your Webmaster tool. Google may give your credit back..

thomasbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:03 AM   #10
cyber

I am also facing same problem . I have already started to remove links which citation and trust flow is less than 20-30 . I hope it will help to get keyword rank fast.

cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #11
Honey497

According to the research which moz has conducted on Penguin 3.0, they hardly see any affects on the websites done by Penguin 3.0.

As we already know Penguin 3.0 deals with the poor quality links then you can have to do backlinks analysis and remove all unnecessary backlinks which are harming your website.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote