Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-30-2013, 02:27 AM   #1
Gorrilas

Do you know hostingking?

While I done research on cloud hosting providers I have found attractive offers from Hostingking.com. They have all features of quality cloud host and reasonable pricing. What do you know about their customer care level?
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2013, 03:43 AM   #2
Infinite

I beleive you should look for reviews on them. As I see Hostingking.com is quality hosting provider. Their uptime is high, servers are solid and support is always ready to solve your issues.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:10 AM   #3
Grignard

I recommend you to use Hostingking without any doubts. Their cloud hosting servers draw from a pool of hosting resources to deliver the right amount of computing resources to your hosted applications.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:12 AM   #4
Hushed

Indeed you should look for customer reviews on this host
Hushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:10 AM   #5
Edmund

According to my experience you can rely on Hostingking.com services. They are trustworthy host with stable network, redundant servers and skilled technical support. You can use coupon BESTD50-10 and get 50% first month off and 10% lifetime discount after.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:55 AM   #6
kiplina

Send a message via Yahoo to kiplina
Hosting Raja

Register Website Domain Provides Cheap Domain registration India, which helps you to register domain name fast, simple, and affordable. Our Domain search allows you to search all country domains with ease steps
Old 11-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #7
ismailraju

cheap domain and hosting registration is an regular opportunity.
ismailraju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #8
kutataxoa112

bài viết hay quá , up nào

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kutataxoa112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:01 AM   #9
afrodita

If you are interested in getting quality service, use ifastnet.
They have resourceful plans with high uptime. And there is a free firewall which blocks hacks to many scripts.
Support is helpful too.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:03 AM   #10
Gorrilas

Now I am sure that using Hostingking.com is great idea. They are offering stable cloud vps solutions, fast support and low prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #11
omprakash9

check their reviews from google you will get better idea about their service and support

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:50 AM   #12
DelmarHairs

I don't hear anything bad about hostingking, but you should look at different review before selecting this web hosting provider. Reliable uptime and technical support is very good.

DelmarHairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:33 PM   #13
softech

Hosting King..

|
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:37 AM   #14
ArthurHoagland

Visited the site, I like its feature as it is providing a good bandwidth, space, and up-time. If you want some more information then check it's reviews and feedback in Google and then after match all its requirements for hosting purpose.

ArthurHoagland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:51 AM   #15
ledtubelight

thanks...nyc information

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote