Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
ncjbhd

sphere web hosting and helping hand web host

Very interesting, as I was trying to find a new host and trying to get to know the companies, I guess that I have contacted about 100 of the companies for information and only but only 2 companies would not be possible to reach in anyway. They have no live chat, no any kind of possible way to get in touch. You may say "why don't you e-mail them?" Yes I did and I actually e-mailed them at least 5 times each and these 2 companies still did not turn back to me for the e-mails I have sent them in last 20 days. These companies are "Helping hand host" and "sphere web hosting". So I would appreciate any information of the users of these 2 hosts regarding their magento support and their response to their paying clients as I am sure they just ignore their prospect clients firmly. Thank you all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 04:25 AM   #2
cpios

What's your source?
cpios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #3
How?

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I am glad to deal with Topxen.com web host.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
You will save 25% off the price - 2012_25_WELCOME.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
afrodita

You know marblehost is the right company to start running your IT business with.
Plans are full-featured, uptime is high and prices are modest.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:44 AM   #5
koddos

It looks like spam for me.
in Netherlands
? Dedicated Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime | Fast setup & response time
?
koddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:24 AM   #6
CPU

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Have a look at cheap web hosting plans offered by Hostdone.com company.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
You will get: Free Web Site Builder, free domain and many other bonuses.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
clo@

As for reliable Cloud hosting, can recommend Hostforweb.com company.
They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.
I am glad to find them.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote