Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-16-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
Dimple A

Cupcakes Online - Please review

Hello,

Please review my website -- http://miami-cupcake.com/

let me know the roadblocks you think I have for not being able to reach my target customers. thanks!

do me a review and I'll make time to make a review on your site too. Thanks again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
offers an irresistible blend of modern and chic cupcakes. For the first time, you can dress up any occasion with elegant cupcakes, baked to perfection using only the finest ingredients. Delivered straight to your front door for free,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is the sweetest thing to happen to Miami.
Dimple A is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
nathan.joshua

I like the design, but you will need to look in to SEO if you want to reach your target market.

nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:56 AM   #3
deccanbazaar

Send a message via MSN to deccanbazaar Send a message via Yahoo to deccanbazaar
The design and layout is good but to make it much easier for the customers make it little like a shopping cart like when someone likes a cupcake and want to order he does not have to come on the order page and write the cake name. Just when he like the cake he click on it to get it in his basket to make the order process easier.

If i was a customer its very tough to make the order i am too lazy to find the order page and write the name again.
deccanbazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #4
warren12

Design and layout is good, but the customer someone a good friend like I ordered on the page not to come say Children Giggling like when shopping carts and would like would be much easier to make and the cake's name, write the cake at the same time you in the easy-to-order for the process into their own basket, click it.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:43 PM   #5
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote