Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
luckyluck

Sun and sea draw Russian tourists to Vietnam coastal cities

Pristine beaches and fresh seafood have lured Russian tourists, part of the top-ten travelers to Viet Nam during the past five years, to the coastal cities of Nha Trang and Phan Thiet.
Russians mainly opt to travel to the coastal beaches of Viet Nam between November and March, the coldest time in Russia, drawn by the fresh air, beautiful nature, friendly locals, cheap seafood and a series newly constructed resorts in the cities.

Nha Trang city hosts 19 islands and two bays that tourists can explore or dive at leisure.

Mud and hot spring baths, available at resorts around 5km from the Nha Trang city centre, will help visitors relax after a hot summer's day spent in the sun while coral reefs off Hon Ong Island, 100km offshore of Nha Trang Bay, hosts various types of colorful deep sea life for those interested in being lost in wonder.

Russian travelers mainly go for a good guide and transport, a white sand beach, sunlight and, for those coming over for a week of more, slightly more windy conditions.

While Vinpearl Island is the most well-known luxury resort in Nha Trang, tourists can sail around other islands including the eco-tour Hon Lao Island or Monkey Island, home to thousands of monkeys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
luckyluck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
mooviesonline

I also want to visit there, as somebody told me that there are the best islands where you can enjoy your life, so i am very crazy to visit there.
mooviesonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:36 AM   #3
Laurenthe

When I have time, I don't have enough money. When I have enough money, I don't have enough time, this is my life.