Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-24-2020, 11:13 AM   #1
tommylii

Best shared hosting provider ...

Comparing shared hosting plans from cantech.in and libertyvps.net, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2020, 10:37 PM   #2
How?

Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, Libertyvps.net was like a breath of fresh air. Their VPS hosting service is perfect! Also, practically NO down-time. All maintenance is down in off-peak hours.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 10:10 AM   #3
afrodita

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net can be the best options for you.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 10:28 AM   #4
Celsius

The best shared plans are: QHoster.com and Host4half.com.
I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 12:13 AM   #5
CPU

Overall, I like Libertyvps.net hosting. They are way better than the previous host I had.
I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 08:08 AM   #6
kronos77

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk accounts are worth trying due to their unmatched services with high uptime and low prices.
The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:46 PM   #7
clo@

You can trust Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting. The support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
Overall they're just a great provider.
Old 01-24-2021, 02:17 PM   #8
scopehosts

Best Shared Hosting Provider

Hello,

Are you looking for Shared Hosting? Please check our different plans.

Starts @ €3.99/mo
SSD Space: 5GB
Bandwidth : 100GB
Websites : 2
Network : 1Gbps
Control Panel : Cpanel
Processor : Xeon Server

Beyond The Connection - Since 2008

|
|
|
|
|
|
and
scopehosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 01:00 AM   #9
Michel001

I really appreciate all the work that Libertyvps.net team did for me.
10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host. You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them.