Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-20-2014, 03:53 AM   #1
omthavertch

whenever i post blog and article then site not rank well

whenever i post blog and article then site not rank well but when i stop work for the couple of days its rank good so whats the reason behind it would any body explain me about it
omthavertch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2014, 03:58 AM   #2
mareazul

I am also facing same problem. I also want to know why this happens . First I do regular basis off page work for my every project but then I found that all projects rank getting down . So, I stopped to work for a couple of days and after couple of days when I checked got good result for every project ranking. Why this happens I want to know also.
mareazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:52 AM   #3
arold10

Well, that's the irony. It may have to with the fact that the Search engine had not yet determined where your site should be ranked. One it's figured out your ranking get increased.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
arold10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:44 AM   #4
RaviJha

It is most common problem in seo. We do a blog post today but Google and other search engines know when they index this blog post. Like this search engines come through seo work later when they index that particular webpage where We did seo of our website.
RaviJha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:53 PM   #5
mnocella

It's not a problem it does take some time.. but yes I did notice that as well..

mnocella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #6
krtyaseo

yes,it will take some time for well rank.

krtyaseo is offline   Reply With Quote