Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-24-2023, 05:27 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

VPS + SSL Certificates for my clients?

So I'm gonna need a VPS hosting account for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 40/mo
good support
disk space - 100gb or more
bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
Do you know anything about OBhost.net SSL Certificates & VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Other hosting providers?

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2023, 10:34 AM   #2
grunn

I'd draw your attention to deals which hostingsource.com and qhoster.com (Winter VPS Promo (-20% OFF VPS servers)) provide.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 04:42 AM   #3
Michel001

I'd recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price. The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Old 01-31-2023, 08:32 AM   #4
Celsius

QHoster.com (Winter VPS Promo (-20% OFF VPS servers)) and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with IMHO.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 11:58 PM   #5
CPU

This is my favorite one: https://rockhoster.com/linux/
Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:26 AM   #6
kronos77

Use VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com as they a re proven to be the best in the IT industry.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 04:26 AM   #7
clo@

I have been with kvchosting.net for a little over a year now, and the ssd vps service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:59 AM   #8
tommylii

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
The best Support team that exists when compared to any other damn product that exists. It's simply awesome and yes, they Rock....!!!!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 11:27 PM   #9
How?

I've been a client of Rightservers.com Canadian VPS for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:01 AM   #10
afrodita

Accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth your attention due tot heir top-notch services.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote