Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-23-2016, 12:19 PM   #1
Aldrich

Really important computer question ?

Hi All ! My husband was messing around the my computer and i'm not sure what he did ... but most of my icons on my desktop are white boxes and will not open ......really important stuff too ! Please help me thanks EVERYONE!

SEO Services

Last edited by Aldrich; 03-28-2016 at 12:17 AM..
Aldrich is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2016, 03:24 PM   #2
Satoshi

Can you paste a screenshot?
But i think the extension changed. can you right click on the icon and open properties, then tell what is the "file type" and what is "open with"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 10:55 PM   #3
packer

If extensions are changed no file will open
Try this For Windows 7
Go to My Computer---> organize---->Folder and search option----> view----> remove tick mark to hide extensions for known files and save it
later change the name to icon

|
|
|
|
|
|
packer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 12:21 AM   #4
Danbou

Can you post a picture on your desktop ?

DO YOU LIKE FREE GIFT ?, i have a big free gift for subcriber my web. Big Free Gift
http://engageplayer-reviews.com/

- Taste Of The Wild Dog

– WORK VIA THE INTERNET WITH

|

-
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 03:38 AM   #5
tspm

Can u install an OS to the computer?
tspm is offline   Reply With Quote