Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
anthonysampson6

Domain name extension

There are some queries that are related to ccTLD and I am also planning to get one of them. I am also planning to get a country code domain in this sense. There are many popular sites that are adapting these strategies. Therefore, I am also quite interested in changing the domain name and the entire name of my site and thus make it short. What is your opinion on the extension of domain in this context? Please feel free to share your ideas on this. Do you think it would help me in any way?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
anthonysampson6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
josefaryan

To target a specific country then it will be ok to choose a country TLD's and is not recommended for those who are intended to target their website to multiple nations. I always choose top level TLD's like .com, .net, .info, .org for international/multinational targeting.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:07 AM   #3
blueapple

If your business is country based then it's fine but if you target multiple country then you should go for .com domain.
blueapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
Johnmark

Yes blueapple you are right

Johnmark is offline   Reply With Quote