Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-13-2021, 10:49 AM   #1
tommylii

Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Which VPS (KVChosting.net or Luxhosting.lu) is better to sign up with?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2021, 01:24 AM   #2
How?

I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds. Kvchosting.net is a fantastic host. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 11:10 AM   #3
afrodita

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be right for you.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:50 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, go with kvchosting.net provider. I like their cheap ssd hosting plans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:50 AM   #5
Michel001

If I want, I can edit on the fly, using my iPhone to login to the FTP web-interface included by kvchosting.net, then edit directly in code. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. Can highly recommend these guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:11 AM   #6
CPU

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience. Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Well, kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting will work fine for you.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote