Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 06-22-2018, 04:44 AM   #1
saranssai

Jewelry for men of all styles

It was the time when men's accessories were limited to the cap, belt and sunglasses. Modern man learned to enhance his look with some very interesting and personalized items for the male audience: bracelets, necklaces and rings.

Modern man is convinced that well-chosen accessories, according to the style of each one, can be allied at the time of composing the look. And the companies, attentive to this demand, extended the offer of masculine jewelry. The problem is: with the market with more men's jewelry available, what to wear? What jewels to invest? Check out our tips.

Rings
There are several models, even with stones and shine for those who like a very stylish look. In general, these pieces have a thicker thickness compared to those made for the female audience.

Men who make the most discreet line, can choose models in silver, platinum or white gold. Ideally, they should be smooth or have some subtle detail.

Whoever does the rock and roll line, will love a piece that matches your style and that is used at the right time.

Chains / necklaces

They can be thinner, with a discreet pendant. Chains make the look much more charming. In this case, the choice of metal is to everyone's liking. A common mistake is to mix metals that are not noble (copper and bronze) with social outfits, but even a nobler metal, like gold, should be used with caution: the exaggeration will leave you with a "bicheiro" face.

If the idea is discretion, a piece will only account. If you want to make an impression more, you can opt for the thicker chains, which have several models and thicknesses. What counts is to use whatever suits you best.

Bracelets

In addition to the watch, jewelry most sought after by men, one can enhance the look with bracelets. There are discrete ones, with the thinner chain, and the more stylish, thicker ones.

In the case of bracelets, you can use more than one piece at a time. Men with stripped style have the option to mix designs and different materials.
There are different models, even with brightness, made of the most varied materials. The classic ones can have a simpler design, without details, in silver or gold. Fashionistas, on the other hand, find models that are more attractive with even gemstones.

If you are not adept at jewelry, but if you sympathize with the idea of ​​introducing them to your look, Iced out watches there is no need to go putting it all at once. Start with the traditional: invest in a good watch. If you do this, if your style is social, finish the look with ties and cufflinks.

Do you want to dare more? So opt for gold chains and rings with distinctive design, elegant or personalized, all according to your style and personality.

Now you know: there are jewelry to please all male styles. What counts is to feel good regardless of the occasion.
saranssai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2018, 06:41 AM   #2
alexalex22

Hi there! Personally I wear a white gold ring on my right hand, a brushed stainless steel watch on the left, and a silver necklace as everyday wear. Here is the interesting
article on men's jewelry. Enjoy reading!

Last edited by alexalex22; 12-20-2018 at 06:44 AM..
alexalex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 02:37 PM   #3
Dani2323

Jewelry for men very interesting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dani2323; 12-28-2018 at 03:09 AM..
Dani2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:11 AM   #4
kanniFer

Recently, my girlfriend ordered a beautiful jewelry ring for me on the Internet. And everything would be fine if this ring was not from another country and was not stopped at customs due to the lack of any documents. I do not understand the customs documentation, and we needed to contact the online company https://clearitusa.com/, they helped us compile the missing document.
kanniFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 04:42 AM   #5
expatmortgages

What your website to have a look

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:22 AM   #6
alvin_hoffman

wow amazing website thanks for share

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 07:30 AM   #7
Ageshka

I was recently looking for luxurious gift for my boss. I wanted to give him something exclusive, since my boss is the person who likes to emphasize his status and his individuality. I have been looking for something really unique on the Internet for a long time, but then one of my friends advised me to visit labodet.com. On this site I found a lot of really cool, high quality and beautifully made accessories. I chose a cardholder and a wallet as a gift for my boss. He really liked this gift and I notice that he often goes with these accessories. They really strongly emphasize the high status of the owner and help to complement the image of a solid and respectable person.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 10:22 AM   #8
Shyamji

That's really a perfect thread post sharing here. Thanks for posting.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote