Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 07-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
jamesranatte

Question How to use keywords website's content?

Hello optimizers I need to know that How I can use keywords into my website's content? Please suggest me how I can use them in the proper way? What are the points that I have to keep in mind?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
Steven peter

Write a good quality content and use your keywords in the content two or three time per hundred words content .Because keyword density should be 2 to 3 % and use your keywords in meta tags and descriptions.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:47 AM   #3
nettech

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesranatte View Post
Hello optimizers I need to know that How I can use keywords into my website's content
Write a quality content based on your keywords for your website. Make sure all the necessary keywords are included in the content before publish it.

Quote:
Please suggest me how I can use them in the proper way? What are the points that I have to keep in mind?
Make sure title tag, meta description tag, header tags contain the keywords. Image alt tag is also an important place to add your keywords.

nettech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
GearyPMG

title and description should both contain the keywords.

¯\_(?)_/¯
GearyPMG is offline   Reply With Quote