Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 04:08 AM   #1
StanJ

Exclamation ••• Order Exclusive eCommerce Hosting Services ••• / Affordable Fully Managed Service

Fully Managed eCommerce Hosting packages by eUKhost.com enables you to sell your products and services online through your own ecommerce website. It is one of the most affordable solutions to set up shopping cart on a domain.

These solutions are packed with some great features, fast and secure servers, multiple free tools and high quality free 24/7/365 customer service.

The eCommerce hosting services are ideal for people or companies who have relatively smaller product selling websites. Choosing these services, users can get to avail the following features :
  • OsCommerce Shopping Cart
  • Cube Cart
  • Zen Cart
  • Magento Shopping Cart
  • SEO Shopping Carts
  • Google Checkout
  • Shared SSL
  • Password Protected Directories
  • PGP Encryption
  • Free Shared SSL Secure Server (safely encrypt information)
The package comes in two flavors of Linux and Windows, offering flexibility to the users with choosing the best suitable platform.

Having partnered with R1Soft, the backup solution comes with a Continous Data Protection feature that allows people to gain access to 7 days backups, which they can restore from cPanel interface, hence bypassing the need to contact support department with data restoration.

What's included?
- 24/7/365 Ticket and Live Chat Support ( FREE! )
- 24/7/365 Phone Support ( FREE! )
- cPanel Control Panel
- R1Soft CDP Daily Backups with 7 Days Retention Period
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)
- cPanel 11, Plesk 9.x,10, PHP5.3.x, MySQL 5.1.x , Perl, PHPMyAdmin, Servlet/JSP Tomcat, Ruby on Rails, Site Builder, Zend Optimizer , MSSQL - 2005 and 2008 (Express/ Standard or Enterprise), ASp – 1.1/ 2.0/ 3.0/ 3.4 or 4.0, Shared SSL and much more
- Softaculous
- Hotlink Protection
- FREE migration of your account from old server.

Consider taking a look at what our clients have to say about the services we've offered to them : eUkhost Customer Testimonials

Linux – eCommerce Hosting Copper Plans

200 MB Storage Space
2 GB Bandwidth
cPanel with Fantastico
99.95% Uptime
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Database
Unlimited Email Accounts
Free Account Transfer
£ 2.49/m || £ 29.99/year

Windows - eCommerce Hosting Copper Plan
200 MB Storage Space
2 GB Bandwidth
Plesk
99.95% Uptime
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Database
5 Domains Email Accounts
Free Account Transfer
£ 4.99/m || £ 49.99/year

Please visit the following to take a closer look at our plans : eCommerce Hosting

Order now to experience an unmatched service !

In case you have questions, please feel free to email us at 'sales @ eukhost.com' or contact us via 24x7 Live Chat on our website. If you are more comfortable communicating over phone, please dial 0808 262 0255.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
StanJ is offline   Reply With Quote