Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
eooc.box

How can I promote a dynamic site?

Hello frens,

I have one of my client site which is dynamic and its really tough to promote, can anybody help me out??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eooc.box is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
anshulniet

There are a few things to look at with your dynamic site like:

1. Are you able to control the Title tags
2. Does your site create SEO URLs
3. Keep page load times as short as possible (dynamic pages can tend to render a bit slower than static pages but some programs will give you the option to cache some of the data on the server to speed things up a bit)

-
-
anshulniet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
kunxiang

Making a value backlinks is the finest method to uphold or to upsurge your search engine position. Don't fail to recall also updating the content of web blog or article.

|
|
|
|
kunxiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
lylevasser12

Hello,
Best to know that you have a dynamic site. A dynamic site requires highly specialized SEO strategies - meaning it's harder to have this kind of site indexed unless it's properly optimized. So, I suggest you focus on ethical SEO strategies like link building for your site.
lylevasser12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:25 AM   #5
nptifitness

This is not a tough task for promoting the dynamic site because same SEO algo use for static and dynamic site. On page and Off page apply same.

nptifitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:22 AM   #6
CPU

You can choose Paidforumposting.com forum posting, blog commenting and SEO article services - I am glad to find them, my sites are getting more and more traffic. So, I decided to recommend them to you.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:46 AM   #7
pentawebexperts

Nothing is tougher. You can overcome your hurdles by using through appropriate strategies. Please write your web site name though we can help you in promoting your web site.

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #8
seoposter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eooc.box View Post
I have one of my client site which is dynamic and its really tough to promote, can anybody help me out??
The only noticeable difference between a dynamic website and a static website are the URLs they generate. Other than that, they are closely similar. So why a promotion for a dynamic website differs from the promotion of a static website? Anyway, forget that your client's website is dynamic, instead focus on implementing promotion strategies that work.
seoposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #9
proservepoint

A dynamic site can be promoted in the same way as a static site.

proservepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
sinicline

3. Keep page load times as short as possible

|
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #11
huarong

focus on ethical SEO strategies like link building for your site.

|
|
huarong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:01 AM   #12
nptifitness

have to agree with sarahk on this one. There are a few things to look at with your dynamic site like:

3. Keep page load times as short as possible (dynamic pages can tend to render a bit slower than static pages but some programs will give you the option to cache some of the data on the server to speed things up a bit)

nptifitness is offline   Reply With Quote