Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-08-2021, 02:26 AM   #1
clo@

Cheap Reseller Hosting required

Thank you for reading the post, I'm looking for a reliable provider who is providing reseller hosting plans with DDoS Protection. So, I'm searching for a reliable provider who provides me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection, & of course I need managed support. As I see some providers offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.

What are your views on Rockhoster.com Reseller Hosting?
So, if you have any suggestions, please write me.

Old 11-09-2021, 10:59 AM   #2
tommylii

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com reseller plans are worth trying.
Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 02:41 AM   #3
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
The reseller plans from DedicatedHosting4u are worth a go. Their service is quite quick, and they are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 01:22 AM   #4
How?

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

IMHO, Rockhoster.com reseller hosting is worth trying.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:46 AM   #5
Michel001

Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell.
I like this decent hosting service and highly recommend rockhoster.com hosting to others.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:33 PM   #6
CPU

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

When I contact rockhoster.com support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running my website. Must say that the price was really cheap. Easy to use, friendly interface.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote