Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 02-03-2021, 12:48 PM   #1
Lou Vincent

Crypto Trading

I do Forex trading, through which I trade on Cryptos too, so for me it means nothing whether the market is bullish or bearish, as I can gain in all scenario, as long as I am on the right side of it. I trade with FreshForex broker, and I use their Market Analysis for able to judge things in much better way.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2021, 03:05 AM   #2
Chaaze

A new record for the price of Bitcoin is 65 thousand dollars. But I think this is not the limit. So we are waiting for new records. By the way, I very successfully sold bitcoin for dollars through https://zikex.com/ exchange. But now I am waiting for the time when it will be possible to buy bitcoin again.
Chaaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 10:20 PM   #3
fpforum

Never heard of FreshForex before, but I also dabble in crypto. I just buy some of the more well known coins (ETH, XRP, XLM..etc) and plan to hold them for a while.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
fpforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 10:56 AM   #4
swipka777

Making money on trading become a really popular option. A lot of people are trying to buy coins like Etherium, Bitcoin or Litecoin in order to think about the future.
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 10:56 AM   #5
mila5

I was always considering about making money on trading. But it really hard to find a reliable platform, so in order to implement this idea, I was using https://chekerbroker.com/brokers/xtrade which is a service that is helping to choose a trusted broker that will be helping to pick up a strategy for your comfort.

Last edited by mila5; 11-03-2021 at 10:59 AM..
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 10:50 AM   #6
nada_book14

ORDER AND LOAD DEBIT CARDS
A choice of options is available to connect a debit card or multiple cards to a merchant account to withdraw funds to use as payments to employees or suppliers. Depending on the requirements we can set up various corporate debit cards programs, from a few dozens of cards to thousands, generic or co-branded ones
• ATM debit cards can also be a good option to use for regular payouts to customers and affiliates
• High loading and withdrawal limits
• Low fees with access to your cash at most ATMs around the world
• No approval is needed
• Could be loaded from your merchant account by fiat or crypto currencies
• Cash withdrawals as well as online and offline purchases
• Just order a few cards for your team and enjoy
nada_book14 is offline   Reply With Quote