Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-12-2021, 05:41 AM   #1
How?

Hosting with fast servers?

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on hostforweb.com website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2021, 01:43 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I would like to say that hostforweb.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 08:11 AM   #3
afrodita

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are worthwhile.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 01:59 AM   #4
Michel001

My website has been hosted with kvchosting.net for over 2 years and had nearly 100% uptime. They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.
Old 11-19-2021, 11:01 AM   #5
grunn

Fast servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 01:54 AM   #6
clo@

I appreciate hostforweb.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. It is a professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
Old 12-21-2021, 01:28 AM   #7
CPU

I think you should broaden the range of your search.
Nice hosting solutions you will find at llhost-inc.eu web host. + nice discount codes.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 08:57 AM   #8
Celsius

Accounts from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote