Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
anuingenious

Location: 16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston, Texas,77084
What type of submissions that I should do after Penguin update?

What type of submissions that I should do for getting ranking search engines after Penguin update i.e. what directory submissions ,social bookmarking or any other technique .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
anuingenious is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
danish00

As we know about penguine which last update in 2012. google penalize those sites which violated the search engine rules and regulation so over optimization duplicate content, low quality backlinks will be harmful for the websites.

rafting in rishikesh | camp dhanaulti
Old 05-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #3
deepak27

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuingenious View Post
What type of submissions that I should do for getting ranking search engines after Penguin update i.e. what directory submissions ,social bookmarking or any other technique .
First of all i would like to tell you that google has announced for a new update of penguin 2.0 and may be it will be this month. So just focus on the quality of your work. Do off page submission with fresh content, get quality based backlinks from high PR sites. And be aware of those sites, banned by google like directories.
And wait for the result.

|
deepak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:09 AM   #4
Kunalmathur

As per my opinion, Focus on the quality work is the best way to get the good result.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #5
anuingenious

Location: 16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston, Texas,77084
Thanks to all ur suggestions and tips .

anuingenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:48 AM   #6
chipsoul

As we know about penguin which last update in 2012. Google penalize those sites which violated the search engine rules and regulation so over optimization duplicate content.
chipsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:49 AM   #7
chipsoul

As we know about penguin which last update in 2012. Google penalize those sites which violated the search engine rules.
chipsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #8
jaimin

If any one do not copies other blog. do not break search engine rules than no need to worry about any updated of google because all update is harm only spammer, not genuine website / blog / person.

From,
Technology Magazine
jaimin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #9
terrijhon

If your site contain some kind of content information then my opinion is to you update your content on weekly basses and do maximum article submissions.after penguin and panda updates i think article submission is the best way to improve your ranking in search engine.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:29 AM   #10
davisjay89

Be natural in building links to your website and do not post spammy content , work more on building links from content.
davisjay89 is offline   Reply With Quote